Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some of our new projects

So I had three frames that I bought and ended up not liking for the purpose that I origanally got them for! So I decided I wanted to try modge podgeing them and making them more fun to hold our family pictures! I didn't know how to go about it at all, but had heard of people doing it before. So I looked online and got a couple of ideas, bought the glue and paper, and this was my results! I love them! And when I brought them home Jeremy couldn't believe that I had made them! I love modge podge!
Ignore the blue marks on the wall, I still need to fix them!
I also put up a new shelf in the kitchen (correction....Jeremy put up the shelf with my help, and I decorated it!), and I finally put up a shelf and some decor in the bathroom!






2 comments:

  1. I love your frames and the house is looking great! That's what I was picturing for the bathroom. I love it!! You have great taste. I will have to come over and check everything out...

    ReplyDelete