Monday, February 22, 2010

Laundry with my husband!

So tonight I have been working on getting some laundry done. Jeremy is always really good to help. We had already finished two loads and were watching tv when the third load was finished drying. This load happened to be mostly Jeremy's dress pants for work. If we don't get them out immediately they wrinkle pretty bad! When I heard the dryer buz I asked Jeremy if he wanted to go get his pants out, to which he let me know that he was tired of doing laundry and wanted to know when we would be done with it, all while laughing and joking around. We started giving each other a hard time, and were laughing pretty hard. While waiting for him to get everything out of the dryer so I could put the things from the washer in to dry I started tickling him to which he replied...."I'll drop these...(short pause), and I don't want to pick them up!" Ha ha! Thats why he's my favorite!! Never a dull moment for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Good times....you guys make me laugh!!

    Love ya,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete