Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jeremy's adventures

I finally got a hold of Jeremy's camera so you could see some of his adventures lately. He went deer hunting in October with his dad and all the boys. They had a great time, and Jeremy was able to shoot a deer while his dad was there. Good thing we knew someone who wanted the meat!! Yuck!!
And his latest and greatest is ice fishing. He teamed up with a couple of guys from our ward right after Christmas and decided this is the winter sport for him! He's been twice in the last week and has plans for more! He's even got me a fishing license and ice fishing pole so I can try it too!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! I am pretty sure that Ice Fishing has always been included on your "Life's List of Things To Do"! I know how much you love to do winter sports:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gotta give that venison a shot - it's good stuff! all you need are some good recipies, sounds like you'll need some good fish recipies, too :-)

    ReplyDelete