Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fun with the girls

Mom bought us tickets to go to "Time Out for Women" this year. Its like a mini BYU womens conference. It was so much fun to hang with the girls and be spiritually uplifted. We heard incredible speakers, and listened to some great music. We learned from Michael Mclean, that when you're stressed out all you have to do is sing OOOOOOO! And you will feel a lot better. So don't be surprised if you hear me all of a sudden start singing OOOOO! I'm pretty sure its gonna happen! Thanks mom...Love ya the mostest!


1 comment:

  1. You're wrong...I love YOU the mostest!! It goes round and round and NEVER stops!!! You guys are so awesome and I'm glad that you choosed each other. And ya, TOFW was a blast. I can't wait to go to it with you next year!!
    Love ya,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete