Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July! We started the day with breakfast with Grandpa Lehman. A yearly tradition. Then Jeremy, my dad and I all went four wheeling up to Old Ephraims grave. It was a blast, but there were a lot of people up there, and as you can see we were all eating each others dust! After that we went to Great Grand aunt Charlottes house for a party. Jeremy jumped in the pool, and splashed the rest of us standing outside the pool. We played frisbee golf which Jeremy won the mens prize and I won the womens prize! Horse shoes was another option. Then it was time for the bbq. After we ate everyone gathered for the waterballoon volleyball which eventually turned into a huge water fight that ended with the guys all throwing each other into the pool. Excluding Jason!!! For some reason they couldn't get him off the ground! I wish I had a picture! Then there was the red white and blue dessert contest.... and thanks to the jello cake strawberries and blueberrys, and everyone that voted for me, I won! And there was some stiff competition! Then to top off the night we lit legal fireworks, and watched the neighbors not so legal ones! We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment